Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of this page apply whenever you access the website, estavisa-us.travel, regardless of how or where you access the website.
- The user warrants and represents to estavisa-us.travel. come that you are legally entitled to visit our website and make use of the information provided.
- The Terms and Conditions are periodically updated. The user agrees to the updated version posted.
- The user agrees to abide by the law and regulations while using the website.
- The User of this website also agrees not to use this website for any illegal purposes as well as any commercial or marketing purposes.
- estavisa-us.travel specializes in the Visa Waiver Program and Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). We do not issue ESTA Approvals but offer the process and management services of Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) under Visa waiver program Application for travellers who wish to travel to USA.
- The Website will not be responsible for any incorrect information provided. The website will make all efforts to obtain the correct Electronic System for Travel Authorizations (ESTA) in the specified period of time. However, the website will not be responsible for any of the following events occurring with the Electronic travel authorization issuing authority; Refusal to issue the Electronic System for Travel Authorizations (ESTA), Refusal to accept the application, Issuance of an incorrect Electronic System Travel Authorizations (ESTA), Delay in processing the ESTA.
- All transactions on this website are in US Dollars. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered. If you have a foreign credit card, you will be charged according to what your credit card company is offering as an exchange rate to the US Dollar. We have no control over exchange rates.
- By proceeding to use estavisa-us.travel to complete your application, you agree, certify and waive your rights regarding the handling of this application as dictated by USA Government and authorize estavisa-us.travel agents to indicate your acceptance of the ESTA terms as displayed here: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/
- estavisa-us.travel is committed to provide its clients with the highest standard of service. Our complaint handling process is designed to ensure that clients' concerns are treated seriously and addressed fairly. All complaints must be sent in writing using the Contact Us page or email at email@example.com